Level 1, 20 Otter Street, Collingwood, Victoria - 3066
+1 310 362 1768
Level 1, 20 Otter Street, Collingwood, Victoria - 3066
+1 310 362 1768
In order to use the You1st Global Solutions online payment service, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email. Any information collected by You1st Global Solutions is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website or online payment service.
Any details collected from You1st Global Solutions customers is required in order to provide you with our online payment service, and a high level of customer service. Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our online payment service, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security of our online payment service, you can email us at email@example.com.
If your “Personally Identifiable Information“ changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain Personally Identifiable Information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, credit card expiration date and credit card security code
You1st Global Solutions uses Personally Identifiable Information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com. You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
You1st Global Solutions may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your Personally Identifiable Information for any other purpose. You1st Global Solutions does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the You1st Global Solutions site to external entities are not covered within this policy.
Paypal Payment Policy
You1st Global Solutions uses the Paypal Payment Gateway for its online transactions. Paypal processes online transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online transactions performed on this site using the Paypal gateway are secured payments.
Payments are fully automated with an immediate response. Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by You1st Global Solutions or any outside party.
Paypal is an authorised third party processor.
Paypal at no time touches your funds; all money are directly transferred from your account to the merchant account held by Ashmark Investments.
For more information about Paypal and online credit card payments, please visit www.paypal.com/au
Credit Card Payment Policy
All online payments to Ashmark Investments for You1st.com.au charges are subject to the following conditions.
1. You1st.com.au accepts the following cards:
2. There will be a $xx.xx convenience fee if you pay by Credit Card
3. Credit Card payments are secure:
a. Payments will be processed directly using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
b. Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
c. You1st.com.au does not have access to your credit card details.
a. If successful, You1st.com.au will confirm that your payment was completed.
b. If unsuccessful, You1st.com.au will advise that your payment has failed. You1st.com.au will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
c. If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods available. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly.
5. You1st.com.au will confirm your payment details via email.
6. You1st.com.au does offer refunds. Please review our refund policy for details.
7. If you have any questions regarding your payment, please contact You1st.com.au via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 0399997933.
8. You1st Global Solutions Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
Refund procedure and policy
We levy $90.00 admin fees on website, logo, banner and brochure design samples. Where the original price or the total order value is less than $90.00, there will not be any refund. Complete details of the refund procedure are on Money back guarantee and the refund policy is mentioned on Terms & conditions. Please see our Money Back Guarantee Policy. It can take up to 21 business days to refund your amount.
Money back guarantee
You1st™ offers 100% Money back guarantee to design packages only. We don’t offer 100% money back guarantee on website, banner or brochure samples and if the original price of the order is less than $90.00, however, we levy a fixed amount of $90.00 as admin fees and the remaining amount will be refunded to you. For more details, click on Money back guarantee page. Please note that refund are only applicable on design elements and where specified. Where we have started coding, developing, proofreading or copywriting work, there will NOT be any refund.
1) Once your order is accepted, your credit or debit card will be debited for the amount given online or via the email and it will be automatically debited for the same amount every month thereafter, on a recurring basis.
2) The one month billing cycle begins on the date your subscription payment is processed. It is solely your responsibility to cancel your subscription if you decide to do so.
3) You may cancel your subscription any time after subscribing. If you want us to do it for you, please email us at email@example.com or follow the instructions in the email we have sent you when you have started to pay.
4) In the case of a cancellation, billing will cease 4 days after you cancel. This means that you'll need to cancel your subscription a minimum of 4 days prior to your billing date (determined by your original subscription date) if you don't want to be charged for another 4 weeks’ worth of meal plans.
5) No refunds will be given.
6) You MUST NOT share or give your username and password to any person, entity, group, or organisation. If you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Customer Terms.
7) We will exercise reasonable skill, care and diligence in the discharge of our obligations under You1st Consulting subscription but our liability for omissions and errors in providing these services arising from our default shall be limited to a maximum aggregate liability equal to the fees payable by you.
8) Nothing in this agreement shall exclude or in any way limit our liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury caused by our negligence or any liability which may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law
9) We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, including but not limited to loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits, contracts or potential contracts or loss of anticipated savings.
We collect the following types of information from you to provide you the products and services you purchased and for the purposes described below. We may collect any or all of the information via telephone, Email, Mail, Fax, through our Website or Online Payment Service.
Personal Information. The personal information we collect depends on the type of service, support, or sales enquiry, that may include your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address, dates of service provided, types of service provided, payment history, mode of payment, amount of payments, date of payments, domain name.
Customer Surveys. We may randomly conduct customer surveys. Participation in our customer survey is voluntary. However, we encourage our Clients to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us improve and provide high quality. Your personal information, if provided, will remain confidential, even if the survey is conducted by a third party service provider on our behalf.
Personal Information. The information we collect is used for billing and to provide service and support to our customers. We may study this information to determine our customers’ needs and to promote certain products and services or additional support. We may also generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from information that our customers provide during registration (such as the total number of customers in a given category). This aggregated and non-identifying information may be used to promote advertisements that appear on our website and in connection with our services.
We take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorised access to your information. Accordingly, we may require you to provide additional forms of your identity if you wish to obtain information about your account details. You1st.com.au may also use the information you provide to email You1st monthly newsletter to the primary contact e-mail on file, or to contact you about other products or services that we think may be of your interest.
Log Files. We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer our site and servers, track access, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. However, it is possible that personal information about a customer may be included in the log files due to the normal functions of IP addresses and Web browsing.
Customer Surveys. We may use the contact and other information provided to follow up with customers who respond to our customer surveys and help resolve issues internally or with our third party partners. One example, You1st may contact customers based on their survey answers or to highlight certain changes we made in response to customer feedback.
Partners and Sponsors. Some of our products or services are offered or promoted to our customers in conjunction with a partner or sponsor, or another brand or company within our corporate family. We may share your information with these parties to offer the product or service or to facilitate your use of additional amenities included with your service account. For example, one of our partners may provide services to you based on links that you access from your control panel.
We may also disclose aggregate, anonymous data based on information collected from users to potential partners, reputable third parties and other companies or brands within our corporate family. We will only share your information with third parties that agree to maintain your information in confidence and to use it solely for purposes of providing the product or service as agreed to by You1st.
Service Providers. We may transfer (or otherwise make available) your personal information to third parties that help us provide our services or provide services on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to authorize and process payments, administer surveys, or run promotions. Your personal information may be maintained and processed by our third party service providers in Australia or in other jurisdictions. Our service providers are given the information they needed to perform their designated functions. We do not authorize them to use or disclose personal information for their own marketing or other purposes.
Online Advertisements. We do not share personally identifiable information about individual customers with advertisers. We may display online advertisements and we may share aggregated and non-identifying information about our customers that we collect through the registration process or through online surveys and promotions with certain advertisers. In some instances, we use this aggregated and non-identifying information to deliver tailored advertisements.
Customer Surveys. We may share customer information obtained from customer surveys within You1st and our corporate family, and with trusted third parties to develop or provide products and services that we believe would be of interest to our customers.
Law Enforcement and Special Cases. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about users upon a valid request by government or law officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect your property and rights, or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to stop activity that we consider illegal or unethical.
Correcting/Updating Personal Information. If a customer's information changes, or if a customer no longer desires our services, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that customer's personal data in our records. In most cases, this can be achieved by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opt Out. By default, customers will receive invoices, any system updates, You1st newsletters and other mailings. Customers are able to opt out of newsletters and mailings by using the unsubscribe link in any promotional email or as otherwise provided in the communication. Please note that customers may not opt out of receiving important system notifications or emails about their accounts.
Public Forums. Please remember that any information you may disclose or post on public areas of our websites or the Internet, becomes public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these public areas. To request removal of your personal information from our community forums or testimonials, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know why we are unable to do so.
You1st uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alternation or unauthorized disclosure of information under our control. You1st uses security measures including and not limited to: physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All sensitive information is collected on a secure server. When we ask customers or users to provide financial information (such as a credit card number) that data is protected using Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology.
In addition to all of the terms and conditions set forth above, the following terms apply to Reseller relationships only.
Information Related to Data Collected through Resellers. You1st may collect information under the direction of our Resellers, and we have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data is provided, processed or obtained by our Resellers. Customers who seek access, or who seek to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to the Reseller's data controller. If the Reseller requests that we remove the data, we will respond to such request within thirty (30) business days.
Choice. If you are a customer of one of our Resellers and would no longer like to be contacted by such Reseller, please contact the Reseller from whom you purchased products or services.
Data Retention. We retain personal data we process on behalf of our Resellers for as long as needed to provide services under the relationship. We will retain and use this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Last Updated: August 14, 2015
You1st will seek to resolve any concerns. You1st has also agreed to participate in the dispute resolution program provided by the Australia National Privacy Principles.
Customer Satisfaction is our #1 Priority!
We make pride to our services and we make sure you’ll get the Best service with our 100% Money back guarantee for our exemplary designs from website, brochure, banners and services at $90.00.
We have a dedicated friendly support team via live chat and helpdesk to assist you with our services.
Please note of the $90.00 levy for job started such as but not limited to lay out, coding, developing and proofreading.
We're here to help you as well with phone calls, live chat and helpdesk support by friendly support agents.
If you are not completely satisfied with our services, you will be given a full refund of the contract amount.
Please note that this does not apply to administrative fees, install fees for custom software, or domain name purchases.
For more information please contact us and we'll be happy to provide you with the information you need.
This Agreement takes effect on the date on which the client first uses or tests services provided by You1st™ or when the client pays for their services, whichever is the earliest. From time to time, it will be necessary to update the terms and conditions and the client agrees to be bound by the new terms and conditions by their continued commitment in our company.
After you receive initial design concept and you do not find them according to your brief, you may choose to claim a refund. Below are the actions that affects your eligibility to claim a refund:
|None of the initial samples conform to the customer brief||Customer can ask for a refund|
|Customer asks for revisions by providing feedback||Money Back Guarantee does not remain applicable|
|Take no action for 60 days||Money back guarantee offer becomes void, however You1st™ will review and uphold the offer on its own discretion|
• You1st™ will give your money back, in case you make a request when the initial concepts for a website and logo design are offered. However once you approve or request changes in the initial designs, the refund offer becomes void and refund request will not be entertained.
• For multiple / combo packages, refund will be applicable the same as it is on the single packages. For example, if you order logo and web design service and approve the logo, you can claim refund for the website service at the time of initial design only.
• A refund request will need to have a valid reason which must be qualified against the design brief and customer feedback for revisions. Unless a concept has not been designed according to the brief, a refund will not be given however further revisions will be provided until complete satisfaction.
• Almost all design jobs require customer feedback before finalizing the design therefore it is only fair that the customer gets involved and provides feedback in order to get the desired results.
• 100% unique design guarantee entitles you to a re-draw if our designed logo or website is to be found considerably similar to another logo or website design that may already exist. Any resemblance to an existing design will be merely a coincidence and You1st™ will not accept any responsibility or claim of any compensation in such a case.